Waterless Car Wash Spray
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-2.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30,000 Pieces||US $0.8-2.6/ Piece|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||80, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TT650
- Physical Condition: Liquid
- Color: Transparents
- Function: Polishing & Grinding, Cleaner
- Name: Waterless Car Wash Spray
- Form: Spray
- Transport Package: 12PCS/CTN
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Protective Wax
- Use: Anti-High Temperature
- Apiezon Wax Type: Resin
- Brand: Customized
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Trademark: Tentop, OEM, ODM
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001, ISO14001, GMP
- HS Code: 3402209000
The waterless car wash spray is a high performance, waterless auto detailing product that allows you to wash and wax your vehicle in one easy step. Unlike other auto detailing products. It uses a unique combination of cleaning agents, lubricants and carnauba wax to give you a beautiful deep shine as it removes road tar, tree sap, grease, oil, bug debris, bird droppings, and surface oxidation from your vehicle.
Oxidation also known as rust, can be a problem since the outermost layers of your vehicle's paint are constantly exposed to air and water. In order to prevent oxidation, professional car detailers recommend waxing your vehicle every 60 days.
Tip: Keeping your car consistently clean not only clears away the buildup of damaging chemicals and dirt that may attack the paint, but can also bring a higher resale or trade-in value when you want to sell your vehicle.
It can be used on cars, trucks, RV's, motor homes, airplanes, bicycles, and motorcycles. Can also be used on Chrome, Glass, Mirrors, Shower Doors, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, and non-porous plastics. If needed, it can be used daily to remove dirt and debris.
Caution: Over applying the wax will make it difficult to remove and waste your product! Remember it only takes a small amount.
Tip: If your car is extremely dirty, wash and dry it first. A clean car will require less wax and make your can last longer!
For the best results, the manufacturer recommends using cotton terry towels to apply the wax and microfiber cloths to remove the wax. Our Detail Bundles are a great value, sold in a variety of quantities and include microfiber cloths, cotton terry towels and a spray can handle.
1. Shake can vigorously (5-10 seconds).
2. Use in a shaded area (away from direct sunlight)
3. Rinse off EXCESS dirt/mud
(You don't rub MUD on your car do you? ).
4. Spray on a light coat on a small section (3 or 4 sq. Ft).
5. Using a terry cloth towel GENTLY rub in a circular motion
(Work smart not hard).
6. Allow 10-20 sec to dry to a haze.
7. Using a second soft towel (we recommend using micro fiber towels)
LIGHTLY BUFF TO A SHOW CAR SHINE.